Pin Grading Guide
Confused about the difference between an A grade and a B grade pin? I got you!
Enamel pins are filled and finished by hand, leaving me with an array of differences in my enamel pins. Most of these differences are very very minor and make each piece unique. Most pins in my shop are either considered an A or B grade - the differences in each are discussed below.
I do not sell "Collector's Grade" pins in my shop at this time.
A Grade pins:
- Free from most flaws but may have small specks.
- Free from scratches and scuffs
- Come packaged on a backing card
B Grade pins:
- May have small flaws or larger specks in the enamel
- Pin may have scratches or scuffs on the enamel or on the pin plating
- May have bubbling in the enamel or missing enamel
In most cases, the flaws in our enamel pins are minor. B grade pins are offered at a discount to account for their flaws when they are available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.